Welcome to our School Council
The School Council is made up of children from Class 2 to Class 6 who would like to make our school even better. These are our current members:
Boo, Dexter here! I am the smallest member of the Pupil Council, I’m only 5! I like to do good things and help our school. I was to help people who find it hard to be good, to be good! When somebody hurts others we can be the people to help sort it out.
Hi, I’m Cohen I like to listen to others and help make our school better. I want to share advice with others- I’m very good at giving it.
Hello! I’m Thea and I want to help our school by making good decisions. We want to help our teachers as much as possible, listening to what they have to say and listening to others. I want to help others have lots of fun!
I’m Charlotte and I wanted to be on the school council because I want to help pupils and the way they behave. I could do this by creating school rules which helped others rather than making them feel like they can’t do them. I want to help other children to be happy, spreading lots of smiles and laughter.
Hi I’m Kieran and I am ten years old. I want to help our school by promoting sports, giving tips on how to be safe and how to play fairly. I am a good leader and don’t mind voicing my opinion.
My name is Rebekah and I am ten years old. I love to play the piano and want our school to be involved with more music. As a school councilor I need to make sure everyone’s opinions are voiced within school. We need to make fair decisions and I am able to create them.
and this…. Is our school council charter!
Help ourselves and each other to always do our best;
- Care for each other; look out for others who need our help.
- Care for the belongings in our school; keep our school tidy, treat property with respect.
- Care for God’s planet; keep our playground clean and tidy, put all rubbish in the bin.
- WALK silently, so we do not disturb other classes.
- Welcome guests when they enter our classroom.
- Open the doors for adults and guests to our school.
- Keep our hands and feet to ourselves.
- Always remember to be polite and have good manners; say please and thank you.
- Speak respectfully to all adults and children in school.
- Pray respectfully to God in different ways.
- To be fair to others during playtimes.
All of us have the right to be safe, to learn and to play. Let us remember our responsibility to ourselves and others to ensure we all enjoy these rights fully.