We aim to offer the children in our school as many opportunities as possible. In order to increase the variety of experiences offered we invite children to clubs either during lunch time or after school.
Every lunchtime we offer opportunities for children in our school to work on Lexia. This is a Literacy resource which helps to improve children’s reading.
- Street Dance with Ashleigh from Xtreme Dance Fuzion
- Puzzle Club with Mrs Brown
- Football with Ryan from Education Enterprise
- Homework and Computing Club with Mrs McGuiness and Miss Lockey
- Tae Kwando Key Stage 1 and 2 with Marissa
- Hula Hooping with Rob Proud
- Choir- Lunch time
- Guitars -paid sessions with Mr Waite