The community of St. Joseph’s RCVA Primary School, always strives to serves as witness to the Catholic faith in Jesus Christ, Our Lord.
We support parents as the first educators, in their God given tasks to help us build an effective learning community with Christ at its heart. We encourage and value each member of our school and want them to realise their full potential, physically, emotionally, intellectually, socially, morally and spiritually.
We will do our utmost to provide the best possible education for every child in our care, in partnership with the Diocese, Local Authority and our Trustees.
Our intention is to reach every aspect of school life in order to promote excellence and celebrate our successes.
We can do this by ensuring:
- Attainment Our children to achieve their fullest potential.
- Community Actively encouraging mutually beneficial involvement with the local community and the wider community.
- Curriculum Our school has developed a stimulating and enjoyable curriculum which helps children to develop key skills which will hold them in good stead for the future and the
world of work.
- Management St. Joseph’s makes the appropriate planning decisions to enhance learning and achieve our strategic vision.
- Pupils St. Joseph’s pupils are confident and well motivated. They are responsible and co-operative members of the community.
- Religious Distinction Our school life is based on the Gospel values where we are all unique and valued in God’s eyes.
- Staffing We have caring and nurturing staff who are committed to delivering high quality teaching and support through stimulating learning activities. They are well motivated and willing to continue their professional development working well in teams to support each other as well as the children.
View the links below for further information of our Mission here at St Joseph’s.
“At St. Joseph’s R.C.V.A. School, we are growing together in our journey of achievement with Jesus in our heart, head and hands.” March 2010
At St Joseph’s we provide a Catholic education promoting the academic, physical, spiritual and social development of each child. We do this through a stimulating environment and a broad and balanced curriculum.
We achieve this by
- Encouraging compassion, care and respect through our shared faith and belief in the Gospel values.
- Nurturing the child’s spirituality through prayer and worship
- Developing the pupil’s individual talents
- Encouraging the pupils to do their best
- Promoting family involvement in our school
- Valuing each child’s individuality
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.